Gun Crime Attorney
Gun Crime Attorney in Las Vegas
Nevada’s Concealed Handgun Permit
In order to obtain a concealed handgun permit, there are certain restrictions that apply. If you do not comply with the appropriate laws, you may face prison time and hefty fines. Some of the restrictions include:
- Age – you must be at least 21 years old
- Course – all applicants must complete a firearms safety course
- Addiction – you must not be addicted to alcohol or drugs
- Prior Convictions – you must not have a record of violent crimes
- Domestic Violence – you must not have a domestic violence conviction
- Probation/Parole – you must not be on probation or parole
- Falsifications – you must not have misrepresented past firearm permit applications
The penalty for neglecting any of these restrictions is 1 to 5 years in prison and a fine up to $10,000. If you have been accused of violating any of these restrictions and require fast, experienced legal representation, look no further than The Law Offices of Benjamin Nadig. With years of experience as both a prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer, Benjamin Nadig has the qualifications and know-how to ensure you have proper legal representation at your side.
Other Weapons Crimes
In Las Vegas, Clark County, and throughout the state of Nevada, it is illegal for a person to carry the following concealed weapons:
- Pistols or Revolvers
- Dirks or Daggers
- Explosive substances other than ammunition
- Belt Buckle Knives
- Any other dangerous weapon with potential for lethal force
Complimentary Consultation with Las Vegas Gun Crime Attorney
If you have been arrested for violating any of the above gun-related crimes, it is advisable to obtain aggressive legal representation from an attorney as soon as possible. The Law Offices of Ben Nadig represent clients in Las Vegas, Clark County, and across Nevada who have been charged with concealed handgun weapons crimes, as well as all other weapons violations. There are various legal defensive strategies that may be utilized in seeking a dismissal, not guilty verdict, probation, or fine in lieu of jail or prison time.
Benjamin Nadig is an aggressive, proactive attorney who will fight on your behalf to ensure the most positive results possible in your gun crime case. Ben represents Las Vegas residents, tourists, business people, and travelers. To schedule a free case review, call our office now at 702-706-0076.