Defense Lawyer in Las Vegas, NV
No matter what kind of criminal charge you may be facing, the difference between being convicted and walking away with a clean record comes down to having the right legal representation behind you. At The Law Offices of Benjamin Nadig, Chtd., the primary focus of my practice is criminal defense. I also represent clients involved in catastrophic personal injury matters.
I began my career in law as a prosecutor for the City of Las Vegas. I stood on the other side of the aisle for nearly four years in cases just like yours, including drug crimes, sex offenses, and violent crimes, just to name a few. I learned everything there was to know about prosecution strategy, case preparation, and negotiation tactics. Today, I use that knowledge and experience to protect the rights of people whose futures are at stake because of a serious criminal charge.
REPRESENTATION. SERVICE. RESULTS.
My clientele includes anyone seeking a criminal defense lawyer in Las Vegas. From Nevada residents to business executives to out-of-state tourists, I customize my legal services to specifically accommodate my clients’ needs. I pride myself on developing solutions that create minimal interference with the lives of my clients, particularly people from out of state, by resolving their cases without the need for them to return to court.
I am not your typical “plea deal” type of lawyer. I thoroughly investigate every case, searching for any opportunity to beat the charges. I work to have any illegally obtained evidence suppressed and seek the immediate dismissal of charges when there is any indication that my client’s rights were violated at any point during the investigation. As your lawyer, I am a fully dedicated advocate for the protection of your rights and your freedom.
- Drug Trafficking
- If you have been charged and are seeking representation from a drug trafficking lawyer, I can ensure an aggressive defense. I will fight to reduce or drop all charges made against my clients.
- Child Molestation
- If you have been accused of child molestation and you are having a difficult time finding a lawyer to represent you, look no further than The Law Offices of Benjamin Nadig. I have experience with these delicate cases and will work tirelessly to defend you.
- Mob Charges
- No case is too difficult to defend, even if you are looking for a mob lawyer. I have the experience and understanding of the prosecution needed to represent any client facing charges related to organized crime.
- Drunk Driving
- Violent Crimes
- Are you seeking a violent crime attorney to defend your case? I am aware of the nuances of violent crime cases and can help reduce your charges regardless of the situation.
- White Collar Crimes
- As a high profile lawyer in Las Vegas, I have experience with white collar criminal defense. If you are being accused of any type of white collar crime, I will fight to exonerate you.
- Domestic Violence
- If accusations of domestic violence are taking a toll on your life, let me go to work for you. I will work toward reducing or dropping all charges especially in domestic violence cases, where evidence is often circumstantial.
- Sex Crimes
- Sex crime accusations can be difficult to handle, but one of my founding principles is that no case is too tough. If you are seeking a sex crime attorney, look no further.
- Gun Crimes
- Often times, gun crimes involve eyewitness accounts, which can be easily manipulated to appear to be evidence. If you are facing gun charges, let me be the gun crime attorney to get them reduced or dropped.
- Sexual Assault
- Being accused of sexual assault can derail your life, both personally and professionally. Allow me to be your sexual assault lawyer and go to work to get you back on track.
- Drug Crimes
- Drug charges are by far the most common, and usually the most disproportionate charges filed against someone. I have years of experience as a drug crime defense attorney and will do my best to keep you from falling victim to the war on drugs.
- Federal Crimes
- No charge is too much for my representation. If you are facing federal charges and looking for a federal crime defense lawyer, I will be happy to take on your case.
Contact My Office for a Free Consultation – Available 24/7
I will do everything in my power to secure the best possible resolution in your case. Contact my office for a free attorney consultation. I offer on-site appointments at the jail or another location that is convenient for you if you are not able to come to my office. I will meet you at any time, day or night. You can reach me by phone at 702-545-6419 for an immediate response or via email for a response on the following business day.